How to Dilate
On the bathroom, you need:
- Hybiscrub soap
- Drinking water
On the bedroom, you need at hand disposition (on the bed itself):
- KY Jelly
- Bed protection, plastic strap
- Somthing to relax you during 30 minutes
- Cotton balls and betadine (dressing kit)
- Dermazine cream
- Trash can
- Basic cleaning material (paper)
- Blanket if you might be cold (not in Thailand)
Now, here is how to do:
- Shower and use hibiscrub soap on the vaginal area
- Prepare the bed with the plastic and hygenic bed protection
- Put the plastic strap so that you would sit on it
- Lie down on the bed, knees down, relaxed
- Put a condom on the medium dilator
- Put a lot of KY jelly on the dilator and some on the vaginal opening
- Insert the dilator slowly, the head directed down (don't go into the urethra)
- Push until 7 inches, you should feel pressure. You can keep the dilator in using the plastic strap you sat on
- Wait 30 minutes
- Remove the dilator slowly
- Go wash the vaginal area in the shower, you need a syringe
- Use 3 full syringes of drinking water and insert the water in the vaginal opening. Don't try to get the water on the end on the vagina, just wash the opening.
- Use a syringe with 5 graduations (0.5 ml) of betadine and use drinking water to fill the rest of the syringe (50 ml). Wash the vaginal opening the same way.
- Use hybiscrub soap to gently wash the vaginal area.
- Back on the bed, apply betadine on the scar lines with a cotton ball (in the dressing kit)
- Apply Dermazine antiseptic cream on the clitoris and inside the labia minora
And you're set, do that twice a day.