Welcome to my website
Hi, My name is Shanti Bouchez-Mongardé and I am also known as Mildred Ki'Lya. Here is my homepage, this is the place you can find information about me and especially about what I'm doing and want to share.
- Spoken Languages:
- French (native), English (I love it as you can see)
- Born the 20th, May, 1987
- 25 years old in 2012
- Favourite Books
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Many stories over the Internet (BigCloset TopShelf)
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
- Mistborn, Elantris, Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
- Dune by Frank Herbert
- Firestarter by Stephen King
- Blade Runner (NOT the film) by Philip K. Dick
- Favourite Music
- Chorals, Hindi Film Songs, Era, Vangelis, Mike Oldfield, Vanessa Carlton, Mandy Moore, ...
- Favourite Movies
- Twilight, Firestarter, A Walk to Remember, The Secret, ...
- Interests & Hobbies
- Reading, Spirituality (generally Buddhism), Computer Science & Open Source, Lisaac
- Telephone Number
- Cell Phone: (+33) (0)6 01 82 63 39
- Lang Line: (+33) (0)9 54 07 56 29
Note: I manage my own mail server at mildred.fr. the server might not be up all time, although I think I fixed the problem. When the server is down, mails can be delayed, and in extreme case, rejected after a few days.
The following graph is the server availability over the past week. If you notice the graph dropping to zero, it means the server was not available and your mail was probably delayed (if you sent it to me around that time):
If this website is not available, it means the server is currently down.
- GTalk, Jabber, XMPP:
- MSN Messenger:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (I'm not online most of the time, please prefer GTalk/Jabber)
- Crystal Friend
- You can go there:
- Youtube I have some videos here
- Don't look for me on Facebook, I'm out of it.
- LinuxFR I often post computer related stuff here
- Computer related stuff: Gitorious Github
- BigCloset Topshelf I write stories there (The website says you must be 18 or older, while I suppose some stories might be slightly inappropriate for children, the majority is ok for everyone. Just look at the tags to see if the content is appropriate for you.)
- Old Websites: