My birth name is Shanti Bouchez-Mongardé, but I also took the name of Mildred Ki'Lya. This is my homepage and you'll be able to find information about me. You'll also find skills I can trade with something of your own. Please note that I am a sovereign person, as is (or should) be everyone of this world. I encourage you to take this position too.
What I could help you with
I have a wide range of skills that I could help you with. What I can help you with the most is on computers, especially the unix kind, even more so when they are running free softwares. Among other things, I could:
- Help you understanding how computers work and take back your freedom by using Free Softwares instead of the default spying operating systems like Windows or Android.
- Help you with managing a server running network applications like e-mail in order to free yourself from too large compagnies take back your privacy.
- Help you understand how programming works and teach you how to build your own software for your own uses
- Write software for you
- Manage a server for you, although you should not trust me with that. You should do it yourself
- Set up a network so you have a better Internet access. I can set up external wireless gear (low power and directional so it shouldn't be a problem for your health) to catch a better Internet connection and bring it back to you. You'll have to help me with finding the right spots to install all of this.
- Mesh with you using cjdns network protocol.
I'm working as a programmer since 2010 and before that I studies these skills in school. I also continued some personal projects during that time. I would be mist happy to discuss the exact skills I have with you if you need something specific.
I'm also interested in empowering the individuals so everyone can be sovereign. If you would like my help for this, I'd be most grateful to accept.
What you could help me with
I also need a few things, and I would be most happy to have them from you in exchange of something valuable:
- Euros, as long as this is a money in use in France
- Food (the vegan kind of food). I grow my own vegetables, so I won't need everything.
- Fabric, to make clothes
- Tools, they are always useful
- Electricity, especially the free energy kind
- Paragliding equipment, because that's something I like to do.
Other things we could share
I'm always interested in learning new things, and I value exchanges of this sort. There are things I am interested with and I would appreciate sharing on these topics with you :
- Computers and Networking
- Growing your own food, permaculture, and food independance
- Growing your own electricity with Free Energy.
- Transportation using Free Energy (water engine, ...)
- Electronics, especially related to Free Energy
- Physics theories that talk about the ether. Old theories, before Enstein.
- Security from the government
- Replacing the government with something less threatening (that keeps local, stay away from global mistakes, that keeps your exchanges private, that can be replaced, that tries to minimize the network effect so that people can thrive away from it or leave at any time).
I am a French native born in 1987, and I learned English rapidly. I needed it for two things : computers and reading books in English... the two thing I like the most doing.
What I like about reading is that you get to know a completely new world. What I read the most are stories that comes from the immagination of an author. I spent much time reading the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, and before that Dune by Frank Herbert. There are unfortunately too many books I like to talk about them all. Among them, there is also The Host by Stephanie Meyer (that I consider special) and of course her other books in the Twilight series. There is also the work of Brandon Sanderson that took the legacy of Robert Jordan. I value his own books, namely Mistborn, Elantris and Warbreaker. There are a few odd stories here and there : Blade Runner by Philip K. Dick, Firestarter by Stephan King, and probably some others that I forgot. There are also many stories that I spent time reading that are only available on the Internet, especially on BCTS. I so much love reading that I started to write a few things, but never got far enough.
Now, on computers, I spent much of my early time working on the Lisaac project. That's a programming language I fould so interesting that I started tinkering with the compiler (which is self hosted by the way). There is a number of interesting things about bootstrapping by the way. This just shows how interested I am by programming languages. Before that I tried a few implementations for my own languages I invented. Now I am convinced that a good programming language should be compiled, with a self hosted compiler. It should be able to perform on bare metal. System calls should be optional and available as a library, and the runtime should come with no dependencies. of course, it should be interoperable. Is that WebAssembly?
You can talk with me in French or English. I am available on the phone at (+33) (0)6 01 82 63 39. My e-mail is at the end of the page. Please note that is is self hosted and there may be downtimes. Over the past few years, I managed to keep them to a minimum, but know that if the e-mail doesn't arrive, you may want to retry.
On IRC, I'm available generally as mildred. I don't use Jabber/XMPP anymore (because it requires a server, and moving your identity from server to server is painful).
Other websites I had:
- Wiki (2010)
- Scratchpad (2009)
- WebLog (2009)
- Writings (2009)
- English Portfolio (2008)
- Newer Website, static
- Old Website, used to be partially self hosted, mostly static, with some PHP
- Very old website, with some hijacked PHP
I am self hosted, this means that if my server goes down, some services might be taken away (such as this website or e-mails I could receive). Here is a graph of the server status. If you notice the graph dropping to zero, it means the server was not available and your mail was probably delayed (if you sent it to me around that time):
If this website is not available, it means the server is currently down.